Design, development and maintenance of at least 100+ websites across several company brands.
Most implemented within the Sitecore CMS and written in a mixture of technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, Bootstrap, jQuery, KnockoutJS and Underscore.
Also moving existing sites and designing new websites following Responsive design principles.
Some of the websites:
Study Group – http://www.studygroup.com/
Bellerbys College – http://www.bellerbys.com/
Study Group Fairs – http://www.studygroupfairs.com/
Study in the UK – http://isc.studygroup.com/study-in-the-uk/
University of Lincoln Distance Learning – http://dlsg.lincoln.ac.uk/
- Developed centralised error logging and system performance monitor using C#, ASP.NET, Logstash, RabbitMQ and ElasticSearch so that we can see in real time the status of our web servers and any issues that arise.
- Developed a RESTful web service in C#, ASP.NET and NancyFx to integrate with MaxMind GeoIP services to provide geolocation information to any company system that requires it.
- Developed a RESTful web service in C# and ASP.NET that allows our iOS e-brochure application to integrate with our internal information systems to retrieve study centre and course information.
- Developed a custom analytics reporting user interface in C#, ASP.NET and ExtJS that integrates with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to display custom analytics information to company stakeholders.
- Developed an ASP.NET MVC based file upload portal for our prospective students so that when applying they can send us supporting documentation such as school results, identification papers etc. This tightly integrated with SalesForce and worked by attaching files directly to lead/contact objects within that platform using their SOAP web services.
- Continued support and development of our contact and enquiry forms. Ported them from Eloqua to a custom KnockoutJS based system that integrated directly with SalesForce and created leads and opportunities as needed.
- Helped develop an ASP.NET MVC based RESTful API to provide course entry and progression requirements to some 20+ websites.
- Created an ASP.NET MVC based information retrieval system building off the previously mentioned course entry and progressions API to allow our admissions centre personnel to view details for all courses offered when dealing with student enquiries. Personnel could apply many filters and be provided with an up to date picture of module result requirements, English proficiency level requirements and so on.
- Implementation and maintenance of Google Analytics across company websites.
- Setup and maintenance of MediaWiki within the development team to act as a central repository of knowledge to our systems and processes. Previously no such system existed an information was sparse and held by individuals which was usually lost or forgotten if they left the company.
- Developed Windows services and tools that perform various background processes within the company, often involving integration with SalesForce.